Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What is this blog for

Wow.. Finally writing for the blog. Sharing PHP, name itself describes the purpose of the blog. Well this blog is started to share the PHP resources I know, and I'll found on web.

It happened to me so many time, that I want to find something about the some basic or advance stuff about PHP, what I do is just GOOGLE, but I end up lots of sites, around 30 mins of wasted time, and reading not what I exactly wanted but lots of other stuff. And I am sure most of the beginner do the same thing. So me and my Pals decided to launch a site for the beginners as well as advance users to make a one stop search for the PHP programmers.

So as result this Blog is started, Sharing PHP. Its just a another blog, hosted at blogspot currently, but let me make clear that we have lot to come and much bigger plans to share ahead. So guys Keep on looking back and enjoy the Blog.

Thanks.. and WELCOME TO THE NEW WORLD. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment